Thursday 2 August 2007

SELC school Party

On Friday 20th July 07 our SELC school organized a party for its students. Unfortunately, Ondra couldn´t join this party because he works every Friday and Saturday night... I was there without him.

When I finished my job at 8 P.M. I went to a toilet in the Westfield shopping mall (where is Laurent I work for) and could hear familiar voices... after I left the toilet I met my school mates making up their faces in front of the mirror!

On this picture you can see excited Darja, who is only 16 y.o., so she was not allowed to enter the party, but... she borrowed her older friend´s ID and... she got there!!!


Ready for the party!!Lucie and Hye Jin ( I don´t know the spelling... :(

One of our teacher, Bert, in a Santa Claus costume... Actually this party was a Christmas Party in Australia´s Winter time...Get together :)
Another teacher, Shaun, who was the D.J. of the night, and our ex-classmate Kay.

Shaun in action!

Lucie and Hye Jin drinking (I prefer Australian wine :)

Lucie and Darja.
Kay, Darja, Amy and Lucie.


No comments: